Mesilla Valley Hospital is a TRICARE®-Certified facility dedicated to serving active duty military personnel, veterans, and military dependents to meet their unique treatment needs. We offer comprehensive treatment for addiction and mental health concerns, helping individuals develop resiliency and guiding them on the path to recovery.
Military Mental Health Services
- Military-specific treatment & case management
- Crisis stabilization
- Dual-diagnosis treatment for chemical dependency and mental health
- Medical detoxification treatment
- Comprehensive medication management
- Comprehensive/complex Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) treatment
- Dedicated Military Liaison
- Evidence-based therapeutic modalities, including:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- 12-step Programming
- Motivational Interviewing
- Focus on resiliency and post-traumatic growth
- Regularly-scheduled individual and family therapy sessions
- Exposure Therapy (off-site outings upon approval)
- Active partnership with MTF, Behavioral Health Clinic and Command
- Comprehensive aftercare and discharge planning with Command involvement
Mesilla Valley Hospital accepts referrals 24 hours a day, seven days a week. To make a referral, please contact our Assessment & Referral Department at:
- Jeanne Resendez, Director of Business Development, Military Liaison, 575.640.5119
TRICARE® is a registered trademark of the Department of Defense, Defense Health Agency. All rights reserved.
To find out more about Military mental health services or other programs at Mesilla Valley Hospital, please call us anytime at: 575.382.3500 or 800.877.3500.