Mesilla Valley Hospital offers mental health and addiction services for adolescents, adults, and seniors. Our specialized programs are designed to meet the treatment needs of each individual. Upon admission to the hospital, each patient will receive a program handbook explaining their rights, rules for the unit, hospital processes, visitation information, and other general details about what to expect during his/her stay at Mesilla Valley Hospital.
Check out each of our program handbooks below:
- Adolescent Acute Psychiatric Care
- Adolescent Residential Treatment Center (RTC) for Girls
- Adult Acute Psychiatric Care
- Adult Addiction Recovery Center
- Military Support for Recovery
- Military Support for Mental Health
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
To find out more about our programs at Mesilla Valley Hospital, please contact our Assessment & Referral Department at 575.382.3500 or 800.877.3500.