Mesilla Valley Hospital is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help those in need of psychiatric and addiction services. We offer level of care assessments for adolescents and adults anytime. An appointment is not necessary to present for an assessment.
If you or a loved one is experiencing any of the following, please call us today to set up an assessment:
- Depression/Extreme sadness
- Suicidal or homicidal thoughts
- Feelings of hopelessness or worthlessness
- Drug or alcohol abuse
- Anger or aggressive behavior
- Isolation or withdrawal from others
- Anxiety and/or panic attacks
- Sleeping and/or eating disturbances
- Self-harming behaviors
Anyone who is concerned about someone can make a referral to Mesilla Valley Hospital. Learn more about the Assessment & Referral process by clicking here.
Mesilla Valley Hospital accepts most insurance plans, including Medicare, TRICARE®, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Presbyterian Health Plan, Aetna, Cigna, New Mexico Centennial Care Plans, and others.
To find out more about the admissions process at Mesilla Valley Hospital, please call us anytime at: 575.382.3500 or 800.877.3500.